On-site Fluid or Oil Analysis
PCM500 Series Fluid Cleanliness Monitor and Oil Analysis Machine
The PCM500 Fluid Cleanliness Monitor is a portable diagnostic monitoring device that provides a measurement of system fluid cleanliness and works best as an oil analysis machine.
As the successor to the popular PCM400, the new improved PCM500 uses proven mesh blockage technology to report accordingly accurate, reliable, 3 part ISO 4406 cleanliness codes for most types of fluids, in many types of environment.
With the PCM500 you can:
• Monitor contamination levels in mineral, synthetic, or water based fluids. Results are also unaffected by the presence of water, air, or dark fluids
• Get accurate, 3 part* ISO 4406 cleanliness code results in under 6 minutes and consequently quickly take preventative action
• Upload real-time results directly to mobile devices for analysis and action
• ’Pass off’ cleanliness of new builds quickly and confidently
• Protect your systems as a result from catastrophic failure by detecting abnormal fluid cleanliness conditions quickly
The PCM500 can also be permanently installed to monitor critical applications (including component test facilities) or used as a portable device for routine condition monitoring of various fluid systems
PCM500 Monitor Features
• Proven mesh blockage technology also provides accurate 3-part* ISO 4406, AS 4059 Table 1 (NAS 1638) or AS 4059 Table 2 cleanliness codes
• Self cleaning procedure between each test therefore ensures optimum accuracy of results
• Compact, robust, fully self contained portable design (fluid sampling pump also included)
• In addition, simple to use, including a color touch screen interface
• Long battery life for extended operation while in remote locations
• Measurement of fluid cleanliness, temperature, viscosity, and in addition optional water content.
*3 part code measured at 4 μm, 6 μm and 14 μm (c) per ISO 16889.