Des-Case Fluid Handling Dedicated Filtration
Des-Case Panel Unit
The Des-Case Panel Unit is ideal for mineral-based industrial fluids in small to medium-sized reservoirs with low flow rates. Whether you have an application that needs regular filtration, or a maintenance location where you bring equipment to be filtered, the Des-Case panel unit is a made-to-order solution that can be mounted where you need it most.
Benefits of the Des-Case Panel Unit
- Automatic pressure relief valve
- Non-bypass filter heads
- Dual-stage filtration
- Durable frame with drip pan for direct mounting
- Industrial powder-coated paint
- One-year warranty
- -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 66°C) for standard unit with clear PVC plumbing hoses.
- -20°F to 212°F (-28°C to 100°C) for custom unit with hydraulic plumbing hoses and Viton or EPDM seals.
- Frame: Carbon steel
- Paint: Industrial powder coat
- Filter Heads: Aluminum
- Fittings: Zinc-plated steel and/or brass
- Pumps: Aluminum/steel
- Plumbing Hoses: Clear PVC with steel wire
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Filter indicator pops at 22 psid (1.55 bar) as warning that filter elements need to be replaced.
- Opens at 65 psi (5.49 bar)
- Approximately 110 to 135 lbs (50 to 61Kg). Will vary depending on options selected.
- 15.6″L x 23.4″W x 25.8″H
- Up to ISO VG 680 at 100°F/38°C (3000ssu/ 648cSt)
- Decontaminating systems.
- Cooling systems.
- Collecting oil samples for analysis.
- To be used for offline, secondary filtration and not inline filtration.
- In general, industrial environments, both indoors and outdoors (IP rating of 54).
- For filtering mineral-based industrial oils and most synthetic oils with a maximum operating viscosity. range of ISO 680 at 100°F/38°C (3,000 ssu/648cSt) within ambient temperature ranges of -15°F to 104°F (-26°C to 40°C).
- Placed at the same level or below the equipment being filtered and within reach of the recommended standard 12-foot hoses.
- This system should be stored and used on a level surface, right side up, in a low-traffic area, and connected to the appropriate power source.