Pressurized Oil Sampling Valves
Checkfluid LP Pushbutton
Features of the Checkfluid LP Pushbutton Pressurized Oil Sampling Valves
- Push button style valve: push to open valve, release to automatically close valve.
- Unique 360º rotating spout offers convenient sampling and installation without swivel fittings.
- Extra high flow for pressurized high viscosity gear oils up to VG 1000 low-pressure, or low-temperature applications.
- No probes needed.
- Patented elastomeric vacuum tight seals.
- Automatic valve shut off.
- Reliable: dual sealed design independently tested at 7800 psi for one million cycles.
- Locknut option available.
- Sampling range of 3 – 125 psi.
- For circulating lubrication lines, filters, filter carts, pumps, bearings, coolant, turbines.