Des-Case Fluid Handling Dedicated Filtration
Des-Case Compact Panel Unit
The Des-Case Compact Panel Unit is a compact, permanently mounted, and continuous-duty filtration system that’s designed for critical applications and difficult-to-access equipment. Or, it can serve as a maintenance station.
Benefits of the Des-Case Compact Panel Unit
- Automatic pressure relief valve
- Non-bypass filter heads
- Dual-stage filtration
- 6′ hose assemblies with various quick connect options
- 25′ power cord (for electric motors only)
- Industrial powder-coated paint
- One-year warranty
- -15°F to 150°F (-26°C to 66°C) for standard unit with clear PVC hoses.
- -20°F to 212°F (-28°C to 100°C) for custom unit with hydraulic hoses and Viton® or EPDM seals.
- Frame: Carbon steel
- Paint: Industrial powder coat
- Filter Heads: Aluminum
- Fittings: Zinc-plated steel and/or brass
- Pumps: Aluminum/steel
- Plumbing Hoses: Clear PVC with steel wire
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Filter indicator pops at 22 psid (1.55 bar) as warning that filter elements need to be replaced.
- Opens at 65 psi (5.49 bar)
- Approximately 45-50 lbs (20.4-22.7Kg). Will vary depending on options selected.
- 24.5″L x 13.5″W x 15.4″H
- Up to ISO VG 460 at 100°F / 38°C (2100 SSU / 450 cSt)
- Decontaminating systems
- Flushing new or repaired systems
- Dispensing new oil
- Pre-filtering new oil
- Evacuating used oil
- Topping off reservoirs
- Collecting oil samples for analysis
- To be used for offline, secondary filtration and not inline filtration.
- In general, industrial environments, both indoors and outdoors (IP rating of 54).
- For filtering mineral-based industrial oils and most synthetic oils with a maximum operating viscosity range of ISO 460 at 100°F/38°C within ambient temperature ranges of -8°F to 104°F (-22°C to 40°C).
- Placed at the same level or below the equipment being filtered and within reach of the recommended standard 6-foot hoses.
- This system should be stored and used on a level surface, right side up, in a low-traffic area, and connected to the appropriate power source.