Des-Case Fluid Handling Filter Elements
Des-Case Depth Filter Elements
Wound Cellulose Des-Case Depth Filter Elements are an inexpensive method for obtaining high-efficiency filtration in light-viscosity oils such as hydraulic, turbine, or transformer oils.
- Helps to clean the oil (not just screen the oil) by dislodging contaminants.
- Achieves particle removal below 1 micron.
The Depth Filters
The Standard Features
- Axial flow between the layers of the media.
- Performance ß<3(c)=1000 (per ISO 16889)
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Can maintain moisture to levels below 50ppm.