Extreme Duty Series Desiccant Breathers
Desiccant Breather DC-XD-6
The Des-Case Desiccant Breather DC-XD-6 has excellent vibration and impact resistance, can withstand broad temperature ranges, has expansive chemical compatibility, and features quality check valve technology while still accommodating higher air flow. The Extreme Duty breather also has the best filter efficiency of any Des-Case breather―down to 0.3µ absolute (β0.3≥200).
- Removes moisture in the headspace of equipment
- Eliminates rust-forming condensation
- Prevents sludge deposits and water-contaminated oil
- Prevents contamination ingress
- Provides longer lubricant life
- Reduces wear and tear on equipment, prolongs life
As wet, contaminated air is drawn through the unit, multiple 0.3 micron filter elements remove solid particulate while the color-indicating silica gel extracts moisture. When air is expelled from the container, the top foam pad prevents oil mist from contacting silica gel or entering the atmosphere.
SEEING PINK? A pink breather means it has done its job keeping moisture out of your lubricants. Time to replace the breather with a new one.
Sizing Desiccant Breather DC-XD-6
- Harsh Environments
- Mobile & Off-Road Equipment
- Wash Downs
- High Vibration/Impact
- Nautical Applications