Des-Case Fluid Handling Filter Elements
Des-Case Full Flow Filter Elements
Des-Case Full Flow Filter Elements provide high efficiency filtration with low pressure drop. With a high holding capacity, they are ideal for large applications and highly contaminated lubricants.
- Synthetic media with smooth, rounded fibers for low resistance to fluid flow.
- Excellent chemical compatibility.
The Full Flow Filter
The Standard Features
- High dirt holding capacity
- Performance to ß<3(c)=1000 (per ISO 16889)
- Media Type: microfiber glass epoxy coated wire support
- Maximum differential pressure: 150psi
- Maximum flow rate: 150gpm
- Maximum viscosity: ISO VG 1000
- Endcap & center tube: corrosion protected steel
- Flow direction: outside in
- Gasket material: nitrile
- Collapse pressure rating: 125psid
- Temperature range: -45°F to 225°F
- Replacement pressure: 25psid