Des-Case Fluid Handling Filter Elements
Des-Case Spin-On Filter Elements
The Des-Case Spin-On Filter Elements have a broad range of thermal and chemical compatibility, these elements are very versatile and work on a wide array of applications, including Des-Case’s filtration systems and others.
- Synthetic media offers widest chemical compatibility.
- Steel wire construction maintains proper shape while lowering restriction.
The Spin-On Filter: The Standard Features
- Maximum working pressure of 200psi.
- Typical burst pressure of 290psi.
- Element collapse at 100psid
- Buna-N nitrile seals in two sizes (Viton® and EPDM also available)
- 1.5″ – 16 UN mounting thread
- Epoxy potting and seam seal