Des-Case Fluid Handling
Des-Case TC Series Filter Cart
Des-Case TC Series of filtration systems represent the highest quality and most rugged systems available for purifying all types of industrial oils. These heavy-duty carts are capable of removing particles and/or free water from all types of oil—even high viscosity gear oils—and are designed for years of dependable service.
The Des-Case TC Series Filter Cart is ideal for large reservoirs with high flow rates. With canisters that can accommodate multiple filter types such as micro fiberglass drop-in filters, depth filters and bag filters, the TC Series carts can remove everything from large particles and debris, sludge, varnish, and water contamination.
Benefits of the Des-Case TC Series Filter Cart
Customize the below to suit your system needs
- Flow rates
- Sample valves
- Strainer type
- Power configurations
- Filter media types and sizes
- Type of power phase – single or three
Ambient Operating Temperatures
- -25°F to 104°F (-32°C to 40°C)
Oil Temperature Range
- -15°F to 175°F (-26°C to 79°C)
High Pressure Switch
- Shuts down the system’s motor at 65psi (5.49bar)
- Frame: Carbon steel
- Paint: Industrial Powder Coat
- Fittings: Zinc-plated steel, brass, bronze, stainless steel, cast iron
- Pumps: Steel, Buna-N, iron, Viton®, graphite
- Hoses: EPDM or nitrile
- Opens at 75psi (5.17bar)
- Approximately 260-650lbs (118 to 295Kg). Will vary depending on system configurations.
- Decontaminating systems
- Flushing new or repaired systems
- Dispensing new oil
- Pre-filtering new oil
- Evacuating used oil
- Topping off reservoirs
- Collecting oil samples for analysis
- To be used for offline, secondary filtration and not inline filtration.
- In general, industrial environments, both indoors and outdoors.
- For filtering mineral-based industrial oils and most synthetic oils with a maximum operating viscosity range of 32-648cSt (150-3000ssu) within ambient temperature ranges of -25°F to 104°F (-32°C to 40°C).
- Placed at the same level or below the equipment being filtered and within reach of the recommended standard 12-foot hoses.
- This system should be stored and used on a level surface, right side up, in a low-traffic area, and connected to the appropriate power source.